Community Youth Cooperation and Leadership Empowerment (CYCLE)
The aim of CYCLE is to empower youth capacity building and to work together to build sustainable peace and community development in Shan State, Burma.
From January 5 – February 2, 2015, SSSNY cooperated with alumni and organized the first CYCLE Training for young leaders in Shan State, Burma. In 3 places a total of 125 participants joined the workshops, including 61 females and 64 males. All participants were from community activists, women’s groups, youth groups, Shan farmers’ network, youth in political parties and university students in 19 townships of Shan State, Burma.
1) Community Mobilizing and Team Building
2) Active Citizenship
4) Federal System and Current Political Situation
5) Management, Leadership Skill and Peace Process of Burma
6) Decentralization and Development
7) Critical Thinking
8) Financial and Project Management